I’m a family & branding photographer and speaker with an easygoing style & huge sense of humour.
Most days you can find me in Toronto’s east end where I live, either working away documenting other amazing families, entrepreneurs, sharing my message or spending time with my husband, son and dog enjoying the beauty our city has to offer.
My approach to everything in life is about being real. I believe that following your intuition and your passions will help you live authentically and ultimately have a really fulfilling life.
Whether it’s capturing special moments between family members, helping an entrepreneur showcase their incredible talent, giving back to others in need or sharing my message, I lead with my heart and that informs everything I do.
Here are some fun facts you might not know about me.
• I grew up in Thunder Bay, Ontario
• I can drive manual transmission
• I react to sugar like a 4 year old and it’s awesome
(huge high and instant crash)
• I was a Brownie, Girl Guide and Pathfinder
• I worked in beautiful Quetico Provincial Park for 3 summers
• I love winter